Domino Lane

Memories of rural life on a Pennsylvania farm in the early years of the 20th century. Although the topic is different, I've added (in 2009), my cousin's absorbing paper, "The Handicapped At Home." REMEMBER: To start at the beginning, you must click on the June 2006 section of the archives, go to the June 25th entry, then "scroll up" from there.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Judy: II, j.

6. Though not for me, hand controls for operating a car and available and many handicapped are capable of using them.
7. Thanks to the added mobility given me by the car, work at the hospital, visiting, shopping, dining out, etc. are all made possible.
c. The hours remaining after dinner and before bedtime are also spent in a variety of activities, such as preparing for class, entertaining, working on my latch hook rug or needlepoint (done with my teeth), typing and occasionally TV.
d. Keep drinking!
* * * * *

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home