Domino Lane

Memories of rural life on a Pennsylvania farm in the early years of the 20th century. Although the topic is different, I've added (in 2009), my cousin's absorbing paper, "The Handicapped At Home." REMEMBER: To start at the beginning, you must click on the June 2006 section of the archives, go to the June 25th entry, then "scroll up" from there.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Judy: II, l. (End of Part II)

2). In the interest of productivity and to a degree, self-discipline, I try to follow my own rule of always having a project going to keep me occupied. Because it is too easy a habit to slip into, this rules out daytime TV or reading for pleasure.
3). While I realize the editorial nature of the proceeding comments, I feel that these areas have added measurably to my attempt at being a functioning, contributing, involved person.
b. Again, generous fluid intake is just as important on this day as it was previously - so I continue to keep my kidneys working overtime.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home