Domino Lane

Memories of rural life on a Pennsylvania farm in the early years of the 20th century. Although the topic is different, I've added (in 2009), my cousin's absorbing paper, "The Handicapped At Home." REMEMBER: To start at the beginning, you must click on the June 2006 section of the archives, go to the June 25th entry, then "scroll up" from there.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Judy: Part III, b.

B. Because I still have my daily quota of drinking to finish, evening pills and final serving of fruit to consume, I am arranged with my bedside table in front of me and the wedge foam pillow again behind me.
1. Frankly, this is the first time I have had to myself all day for quiet thinking, planning and just being myself.
2. When I feel like it, this is the time that I devote to relaxing, reading for pleasure, studying, listening to radio or records or watching TV.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home